Access Our Marketing Resources
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta marketing templates and resources
The following templates and resources are available to Children's staff:
- Business cards: Place an order.
- Stationery: Place an order.
- Poster presentations: Download our guidelines and instructions on how to place an order.
- PowerPoint slides: Download a copy of our Children's, Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders of Children's or Marcus Autism Center template.
- System messaging: Visit Careforce Connection to view our stats and facts, superlatives, System fact sheet and more.
- Style guides: Visit Careforce Connection to download a copy of our editorial and creative style guides.
- Apparel, lab coats and premium items: Place an order through the Children’s online store.
Children's and Emory University co-branded marketing templates and resources
The following templates and resources are available to staff when presenting the Children’s and Emory University brands together externally, including presentations:
- Business cards: View an example or place an order.
- Stationery: View an example or place an order.
- Email signatures: Download a file.
- Poster presentations: View an example or download our guidelines and instructions on how to place an order. Please note: For the production of scientific research posters only, not advertising.
- PowerPoint slides: Download a copy of our standard or widescreen template. Download a copy of our Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorder Center or Marcus Autism Center template.
- Grand Rounds Opening slides: Download a copy.
- Lab coats: View an example or place an order through the Children’s online store.
- Clinical Trial Recruitment Flyer Templates: Download a copy of the Children's and Emory co-branded flyer, the Children's, Emory and Aflac co-branded flyer, or the Children's, Emory and Marcus co-branded flyer.
Children’s and Emory University branding and usage guidelines
Children’s and Emory University have a partnership focused on leveraging the capabilities of both organizations to facilitate leading-edge pediatric research and to train pediatricians and subspecialists.view guide
Submit a Research Story Idea
Are you a provider or researcher who is involved in exciting research? Our external communications team would love to hear from you.
At Children’s, we facilitate advanced pediatric research, training and innovation so that we can deliver unique care and the best outcomes possible for our patients and families. To maximize internal and external communications opportunities for research content, we have developed a formal research content review process. This process should be followed closely for the submission and evaluation of all research stories originating from Children’s.
Children’s physicians and research scientists may submit story ideas through the Research Communications Intake Form. This form was designed to collect key information about your research project. It is the first step for receiving potential research communications support.
Email completed the form, along with any supporting documents, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. If any additional information is needed or resources can be provided, a member of the Children’s public relations team will be in touch directly with next steps.
Request Support for a National Conference
If you would like to request marketing support for an upcoming conference, please fill out the national conference request form.
After submission of this form, your request will be reviewed by the Children's national strategy guiding team. A person from the marketing department will be in contact with you regarding next steps.
Children’s is committed to supporting our physicians.
Explore everything our Physician Wellness Program has to offer, including inspiration from your colleagues, the latest in scholarly wellness articles, education and training opportunities, and tools and resources that will help you with your own wellness journey.EXPLORE NOW
Additional Resources for Children’s Medical Staff
Our medical library staff can help with all your information needs—for patient care, continuing medical education (CME) or medical research.
Medical Staff Services
We are committed to making sure the medical professionals who work with us have the support, services and educational opportunities they need and deserve.
Doctor On Call
The Doctor On Call schedule is for physicians who should be available for unassigned patients at Children’s Scottish Rite and Egleston hospitals.