We are pleased to announce that as of October 2022, Sibley Heart Center Cardiology is now named Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Cardiology. You can expect the same specialized, high-quality care for your child, now with a new name.Learn More
At the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Heart Center, our team of more than 50 pediatric cardiologists is committed to delivering the best possible experience to you and your patients. Each year, we treat patients ranging from those with complex congenital heart defects to those who require a simple sports physical clearance.
- On-call physicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Same-day appointments for high-priority patients.
- Timely consultation report.
- Seminars and conferences by industry leaders and Emory University School of Medicine-appointed physicians.
- A physician liaison team to help make sure we provide excellent service.
- The City Call Hospital Program, an inpatient consultation service for metro Atlanta hospitals.
Children’s pediatric cardiologists are available 24 hours a day for consultations and patient care through our City Call Program. Call 404-256-2593 or 800-542-2233 for referrals, consultations or immediate access to our physicians, who have privileges at more than 40 hospitals across Georgia.
- Glen Iannucci, MD
- Shannon Jones, MD
- Usama Kanaan, MD, Director, Pulmonary Hypertension Program
- Alice Hales-Kharazmi, MD
- Andrea Kropf, MD
- Brooke Lewis, MD
- Heather Phelps Maloney, DO, Director, Preventive Cardiology Program
- Meghann McKane, MD
- Rachel McKay, MD
- Andrew Porter, MD
- Sanghee Ro, MD
- Denver Sallee, MD
- Cyrus Samai, MD
- John Stevens Jr., MD
- Divya Suthar, MD
- Neill Videlefsky, MD
- Michelle Wallace, MD
- Timotheus Watson, MD, Director, City Call Program
- James Nelson, MD