Updated Nov. 11, 2021
To protect our patients, their families and our staff, we are limiting each visitor to two parents or caregivers at our Emergency departments, Urgent Care Centers, Emory Children’s Center and some services within our hospitals.LEARN MORE
No non-emergent testing
COVID-19 testing is not being offered in the Emergency Departments or Urgent Care locations for patients who do not have symptoms.Testing Sites
When injuries and illnesses happen, it’s important to know where to take your child.
When your child has a minor injury or illness and your family’s pediatrician is not available, our Urgent Care Centers are here for you, especially on evenings, weekends and holidays.
Our Emergency Departments are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, when your child has a serious or life-threatening condition.
In case of an urgent concern or emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department right away.
At our pediatric Urgent Care Centers, no appointment is necessary, and walk-ins are welcome. We’re open seven days a week, including evenings and holidays.
- Monday-Friday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Holidays: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Holidays include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Hours may be affected by unanticipated circumstances. Check this webpage for real-time updates.
We are experiencing high volumes, which has led to increased wait times at our emergency departments and urgent care locations. Thank you for your patience.Check Wait Times
We know the last place you want to be with a sick child is in a waiting room. To help you and your family spend less time waiting, we have online scheduling at all of our pediatric Urgent Care Center locations. This allows you to select a time that you would like to come to the Urgent Care Center. Once at the center, you will begin the check-in process. A reserved slot is not a set appointment, and you may have to wait after you come to the center. Patients that arrive with a more serious condition or illness may be seen before you.
Reserving your spot
To reserve your spot, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wait Times page to view Urgent Care Centers and wait times.
- Select “Save Your Spot” for one of the Urgent Care Centers.
- Choose an available arrival time, and give your information. You will receive an email and text message confirmation.
- Make sure to arrive on time, or we may have to give your spot to the next family in line.
We accept walk-in patients during business hours at all of our Urgent Care Centers. The best time to bring your child to one of our Urgent Care Centers is during the middle of the day. We are busiest in the mornings, late afternoons and evenings.
Children are not small adults. Unlike most urgent care centers and retail clinics, our pediatric Urgent Care Centers have doctors and nurses who are specially trained to diagnose and treat your growing child or teen. Our doctors can communicate directly with your child’s doctor, informing him or her of any test results or procedures that were performed so the doctor can update your child’s medical records and provide follow-up care, if needed.
Our pediatric Urgent Care Centers offer:
- A pediatrician on staff
- Staff specially trained to diagnose and treat children from birth to 21 years old
- Walk-in hours seven days a week, including evenings and holidays
- Lab and X-ray services to quickly diagnose your child’s minor illnesses and injuries with up to 50 percent less radiation than some adult facilities
- Fracture care for growing bones, with access to pediatric orthopedic specialists
- Access to the Children’s network of doctors and pediatric specialists
- Electronic submission of prescriptions to your pharmacy
- Online scheduling, allowing you to pick a time to arrive and begin the check-in process
Cherokee and Hamilton Creek urgent care centers are temporarily closed
Children's has made the difficult decision to temporarily close our urgent care centers at Cherokee and Hamilton Creek. Note: This decision does not impact the specialty clinics at these locations.
Children’s at Chamblee-Brookhaven
5080 Peachtree Blvd., Suite 100
Chamblee, GA 30341
Children’s at Cherokee
1558 Riverstone Parkway, Suite 100
Canton, GA 30114
Children’s at Forsyth
The Collection at Forsyth
410 Peachtree Parkway
Cumming, GA 30041-7407
Children’s at Hamilton Creek
2240 Hamilton Creek Parkway, Suite 600
Dacula, GA 30019
Children’s at Hudson Bridge
1510 Hudson Bridge Road
Stockbridge, GA 30281-5020
Children’s at North Point
3795 Mansell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022-8247
Children’s at Satellite Boulevard
2660 Satellite Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096-5803
Children’s at Town Center
625 Big Shanty Road NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144-6812