Tuba Khan, MD, is a pediatric neurodevelopmental disabilities specialist at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Dr. Khan completed her medical training at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. She also received a Master of Public Health degree and Master of Education degree from Harvard University.
Dr. Khan’s interests include neurodevelopmental disabilities include, medical education, telemedicine and rare neurological disorders.
- Palatucci Advocacy (2021)
- Excellence in Leadership (2021)
- Best Resident Award, Brain Buddy Award (2020)
- Outstanding Resident Teacher Award (2019, 2020)
- Futures in Neurology Research (2020)
- A.B. Baker Teacher Recognition Award (2020)
Focus of Practice
- Pediatric neurology
Areas of Interest
- Developmental neurology
- Rare neurological disorders